Nathaniel is 14 years old. He has been at New Life for 10 years. His favorite subject in school is math.
1. What superhero would you want to be?
Superman because he can fly.
2. How long have you been a Christian?
Since I was born.
3. What is your favorite activity beside sleeping?
Playing football aka soccer.
4. As the youngest member of the group, what would you tell the other teams in church something about a mission trip?
It’s a great feeling to help people.
5. What was the most interesting thing have you done this summer (besides this mission trip)?
I went to the Mayan ruins.
6. What type of music do you listen to?
Rap but I can’t rap myself.
Bob is an usher and a parking lot volunteer at New Life. He has been married to his wife Cheryl for 34 years. They have two daughters Melissa and Jessica. He has been at New Life for 25 years.
1. How long have you had a mustache?
I was born that way. No really, probably since I was 20. I have shaved it one time.
2. What’s your favorite car from the year you were born?
’57 Chevy Bel-air 2 door in turquoise
3. How many different jobs have you had?
I own a repair shop now. I was a union carpenter for 10 years. I worked for Sikorsky and I worked for Philips medical. I worked at value house where I met my wife just out of high school.
4. How many mission trips have you been on? What’s one thing that you have seen that has been consistent with the people you interact with?
I have gone to Venezuela twice. Once to Louisiana. And I have been here in Haiti twice. I have noticed the love and appreciation that they have for you. The thing about mission trips is: “If you don’t go, you don’t know.” Quote me on that.
5. Who is your favorite band?
Third Day and NeedToBreathe
6. Who has been the most influential in your decision to become a Christian?
It started with my wife. But it really happened when I had my kids.