1. So what’s with the dolphins on your tattoo?
I used to have a history of making some terrible decisions… It is one of things I regret. For the longest time my wife thought it would wash off! It’s a tribal animal band. Kind of fishy I’d say…
2. What did you do before your ministry position?
I worked on the railroad chain gang moving up the ranks. 32 years of service to Metro North.
3. What is the most challenging part of your position as the small group director at the church?
My real challenge is growing the groups and trying to get everyone involved. We need fellowship and we need connection with other believers.
4. What is the most interesting place you have been on for a mission trips?
A church we went to in South America that was steeped in tradition. Hanging in the church a picture of Christ still on the cross wearing a blue skirt?? Truly the strangest and saddest thing I’ve ever seen.
1. What has been the hardest thing about being married to a pastor?
He knows more than me. It’s all part of the federal headship.
2. What made you decide to be a nurse?
In college I never knew what I want to be. So I called a friend and asked her what I should be when I grew up and she said be a nurse…. And I have never regretted a second of it.
3. Can you recall your most embarrassing moment in life?
I was blowing up balloons to see if they were worth using. With one big breath I started to pass out and I yelled for help. We later discovered they were water balloons… too funny!!
4. How did you meet your husband?
Off the record… His parents were away for the weekend and he was known to have the party house, so I crashed it with my friends. H had me at “Do you want a beer from the keg?”